Tuesday, February 14, 2012

10 years ago...

Ten years ago today, Valentine's Day, my boyfriend took me to my favorite restaurant to eat. He spent most of the evening not talking to me and looking distracted. I was convinced he was going to break up with me, so I figured I might as well get as much as I could out of the meal! However, when we got home, he got down on two knees and offered me the ring from a bubble gum machine. We had already discussed getting engaged, and I told him I didn't care what kind of ring I got. He then pulled out a beautiful gold celtic knot ring and asked me to marry him. I did said "yes," but then promptly called him "a f**ker" because I had been convinced he was going to dump me...

I think I am unbelievably unlucky that this man chose me. We have had 10 great years... and I can't wait to go home and see him tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment